Tooth Extractions Louisville
Removing Painful & Severely Damaged Teeth
We understand that there’s no substitute that can compare to your natural, home-grown pearly whites, which is why we never recommend having one extracted unless we feel it’s necessary for you to maintain good oral health. If you’re concerned about the health of a tooth, please call our dental office to schedule an examination and find out whether you could benefit from tooth extraction in Louisville.
Why Choose Hurstbourne Dental Care for Tooth Extractions?
- Custom-Tailored Restorative Dental Treatments
- We See Emergency Patients Within 48 Hours
- Experienced in Treating Dental Patients of All Ages
When Are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
Dr. Garland may recommend a tooth extraction near Hurstbourne in the following scenarios:
- For patients undergoing orthodontic treatment who don’t have enough room in their mouth to properly align their teeth.
- When a tooth is decayed beyond the point where a tooth-colored filling or dental crown can fix it.
- If a previously treated tooth becomes reinfected.
- When gum disease has eroded the supportive soft and hard tissues surrounding a tooth, making it feel loose.