Emergency Dentist Louisville
Timely, Personalized Dental Care During Urgent Situations
At Hurstbourne Dental Care, we’re committed to restoring our patients’ oral health and comfort when their teeth become compromised or damaged. That’s why we’re committed to seeing patients in urgent situations within 48 hours of when they call. That way, you won’t have to deal with discomfort for any longer than absolutely necessary. Whether you have a knocked-out, aching, or cracked tooth, don’t hesitate to call our office immediately so we can schedule your appointment for emergency dentistry in Louisville.
Why Choose Hurstbourne Dental Care for Emergency Dentistry?
- Emergency Patients Seen Within 48 Hours
- We Accept Most PPO Dental Insurances
- Experienced & Skilled Dentist & Team
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
- Call Our Office: Always contact our office as early as possible if you have experienced dental trauma or have any out-of-the-ordinary or painful symptoms. Our team will schedule an appointment for you within 48 hours.
- Come In: Once you arrive, our team will get to work collecting diagnostic images, like X-rays, and Dr. Garland will thoroughly examine your teeth and gums. He’ll also ask you about the symptoms you’re experiencing to gain a better understanding of what issues you may be facing. After this examination is complete, he will provide you with a diagnosis and custom-tailored treatment plan to address the underlying causes of your discomfort.
- Get Treated: Before moving forward with your personalized treatment plan, our team will answer any questions you may have and thoroughly outline what you can expect throughout the process. Then, we’ll get started restoring your smile’s health.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
At Hurstbourne Dental Care, Dr. Garland and our amazing team have the skills and knowledge to treat a wide range of dental emergencies, like the ones we most commonly see listed below. If you’re concerned about any unfamiliar dental symptoms you’re experiencing, we invite you to give us a call so we can help!
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
The treatment required to treat your dental emergency in Louisville will depend on a variety of factors, like Dr. Garland’s diagnosis and the extent of the damage to your smile. Our team takes pride in offering transparent dentistry, so we’ll provide you with a detailed cost estimate before moving forward with any procedures. That way, you understand exactly what you’re committing to. We accept and maximize PPO dental insurance plans as well, so we can help you save by filing claims on your behalf.
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
While there’s no way to completely avoid experiencing a dental emergency, there are several protective measures you can take, including:
- Brush your teeth twice a day and floss daily.
- Come into our dental office near Jeffersontown for your routine dental checkups and teeth cleanings every six months.
- Bite and chew hard foods carefully.
- Wear a protective mouthguard while playing contact sports.
- Contact us as soon as you feel lingering dental pain